As a Letting Agency, we are acting on the Landlord's behalf
Safety in rental property is paramount and getting it wrong will land you in gaol. If you are planning to rent your property in Ilford area and you need a fare valuation of your property, you are on the right way, the Owl & Co will undoubtedly be able to assist you in your endeavour and be able to protect your interests. We can guarantee high quality of service and professionalism in the current competitive rental market.
How we can look after your property and tenants
You could select one of our two most popular services described below or we can tailor a package to suit your specific needs. Our Marketing Adviser will supply free market appraisal (Rent Valuation) and update you on the current property renting prices. At the same time they will be able to provide specific pricing advice for your property.
With an Tenant Find service Owl & Co will actively market your property. We also exhibit on site our company's boards to attract potential tenants too. On your behalf we will arrange viewings with applicants and show your property around. Our rigorous referencing procedures in place are risk free for you. We will draw up a tenancy agreement and we will make sure that your legal position is protected.
Once the tenancy starts, we have no further responsibilities under this type of agreement.
Managed Including Maintenance
- Under this service our professional team will deal with:
- Find new tenants
- Obtain thorough references (All type of tenants have to be fully referenced by HomeLet - these include DSS, Students, self employed lets and the like.)
- Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee (12 Months)
- Draw-up tenancy agreement
- Prepare inventory and record of condition
- Organize gas safety inspection certificate (as needed)
- Collect security deposit (equivalent to six weeks rent)
- Register and hold tenants deposit with DPS
- Read the meters and transfer utilities into tenants' name
- Provide 24 hour maintenance call-out service
- Arrange repairs and maintenance (as needed)
- Settle contractor invoices
- Send monthly statements to you
- Visit the property every three months and provide a report
- Collect the rent every month
- Chase rent arrears
- Serve legal notices (where necessary)
- Conduct final tenant check-out and deposit negotiation
When tenants can’t or won’t pay, you’re protected
Even the best tenants can fall on hard times, this could be due to losing their job, ill health, relationship break-up and other changes in circumstances.The main concept of RRP is that, when tenants can’t or won’t pay, HomeLet will provide the peace of mind to you that rental payments and legal costs are covered.
50% of the monthly rent after vacant possession!
Up to 2 months’ rent once vacant possession has been obtained as part of a claim.This only applies if the landlord will re-market property through us and the property must be in a let-able condition!
Features & benefits of RRP:
You may already have tenants in place but no longer want to manage the relationship or the maintenance? Or maybe you want someone to just handle the paperwork and rent collection? Whatever your situation, we’ll be pleased to put together a bespoke package that best suits your needs.